“Where all the religions peacefully co-exist and co-influence.”
Being the home for immigrants from all over the world, Saigon is called “a hotspot” for its diversity in all aspects of culture – and spiritual life is one good example.
Leave all the worries and sorrows behind the pagoda door – once you step in. Not only the elegant fragrance of the incense but also the echo from the ringing bell, both will bring you to the other silent side of the world.
The city will unveil to you its lively and colorful rhythms with a mixture of the old and the new. It will go through the sharing of our selected buddies.
♠ About the trip:
- Time: 8:00 am – 12:00 am or 13:30 pm – 17:30 pm
- Pick up / Drop-off location: Hoa Sen University – 08 Nguyen Van Trang, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Transports: Motorbike
- Itinerary: Hoa Sen University – Saigon Cao Dai Temple – Dan Sinh Market – Phung Son Tu Pagoda – Musulman Mosque ( Central Mosque) – Sri Mariamman Temple – Phở 1954 – Hoa Sen University
♥ Notice :
- Estimated personal expense: 200.000 – 300.000 VND (including: transports, food and drink /person). Please prepare Vietnamese money before the trip.
- Do not forget to apply sunscreen, hat and a bottle of water! It is sweltering outside.
- Try authentic Phở
- Learn more about other religions