“ Go exploring street food at once Saigon lights up”
Whensoever mentioning cuisine in Saigon, whether young or old, male or female, locals or tourists, all of them will be attracted and craved by the variety of street food here! Saigon Corners will lead visitors to a culinary paradise with rich flavors and fresh colors through each dish.
- Time: 18:00 PM – 22:00 PM
- Pick up / Drop-off location: Hoa Sen University – 08 Nguyen Van Trang, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Transports: Motorbike.
- Itinerary: Hoa Sen University – Banh Xeo Nga – Banh Cuon Dem – Ho Thi Ky Flower Market – Saint Paul Church – Thailand Coconut Cream – Bach Dang Wharf Park – Hoa Sen University.
- Estimated personal expense: 250.000 – 350.000 VND (including: transports, food and drink /person). Please prepare Vietnamese money before the trip.
- Experience the Vietnamese market atmosphere at night.
- Try the street food that other tourists have not tried.
- Banh cuon (Vietnamese rice noodle roll): steamed rice noodle rolls, stuffed with ground pork and minced black fungus. Side dish: cha gio, cha que (Vietnamese pork sausages), vegetables. Used with sweet-spicy fish sauce.
- Banh xeo (crispy Vietnamese pancake) is stuffed with shrimp, pork and mung bean sprout. Crunchy outside, soft and juicy inside. Served with rice paper (to wrap and roll the pancake with vegetables) and sweet-spicy fish sauce.