“What remains of history”
What could be more wonderful when we can learn the history of a place without having to go through books or information online, that is to go directly to that place to visit and experience. Let’s experiences these historic destinations with Saigon Corners.
- Time: (The schedule is flexible)
+ Half morning tours: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
+ Half afternoon tours: 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Pick up / Drop-off location: Hoa Sen University – 08 Nguyen Van Trang, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Transports: Motorbike.
- Itinerary: Hoa Sen University – Dan Sinh Market – War Remnants Museum – Pho Binh – Do Phu Coffee – Hoa Sen University.
- Estimated personal expense: 250.000 – 350.000 VND (including: transports, food and drink /person). Please prepare Vietnamese money before the trip.
- Do not forget to apply sunscreen, hat and a bottle of water! It is sweltering outside.
- Experience the history of Saigon through artifacts, attractions and people.
- Visit places related to historical vestiges.