“Explore the Chinese culture in Saigon in your own way”
In almost every city around the world you can easily find a Chinese immigrant community with a historical story being brought along. How long have they come and lived in Saigon? Which traditions and traits of culture do they still preserve? Which have been localized?
Here in Saigon Corners we offer free services that satisfy your curiosity, including filling your stomach with Chinese special foods and desserts.
- Time: (The schedule is flexible)
+ Half morning tours: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
+ Half afternoon tours: 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Pick up / Drop-off location: Hoa Sen University – 08 Nguyen Van Trang, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Transports: Motorbike.
- Itinerary: Hoa Sen University – Hao Si Phuong Alley – Temple of Ten Thousands Buddhas – An Dong Market – Cha Tam Church ( Francisco Xavier Church) – Dong Nguyen Chicken Rice – Ha Ky Sweet Gruel – Hoa Sen University
- Estimated personal expense: 250.000 – 350.000 VND (including: transports, food and beverage /person). Please prepare Vietnamese money before the trip.
- Do not forget to apply sunscreen, hat and a bottle of water! It is sweltering outside.
- Participate in silver jewelry making lesson.
- Taste Chinese food.
- Summer roll (thin-sliced pork, shrimp, fresh raw Vietnamese veggies go with sweet soya paste).
- Vietnamese caramel flan (with coconut milk or coffee, depends on your preferences).