“A night to remember”
What makes Saigon night distinct from the nightlife you have experienced in other cities? The only way to find out is to mingle yourself in the night activities of this sleepless city, to walk slowly to feel the distinct vibe and ardour of the city with 9 million people day and night making a living and entertaining themselves fervently.
- Time: 18:00 PM – 22:00 PM
- Pick up / Drop-off location: Saigon Waterbus Station ( Bach Dang Waterbus Station) – 10B Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Transports: Walking – Waterbus.
- Itinerary: Saigon Waterbus Station – Hue Mitau Restaurant – Saigon Opera House ( Municipal Theatre) – Ho Chi Minh City Hall – Nguyen Hue Walking Street – “Chung Cư” Coffee Nguyen Hue – Saigon Waterbus Station.
- Estimated personal expenses: It is approximately 200.000 – 350.000 VND (including transports, food and drink/person). Please prepare Vietnamese money before the trip.
- Sightsee the city from District 2.
- Enjoy the fresh air on Saigon river.
- Experience the local night life.
- Taste Vietnamese coffee and Hue food.